Saturday, July 23, 2011

More UnicornCatchers! From pvp Land!

I made a new balance file named Garrett BattleFist! He is curently level 20 and a pvp sergeant! He doesnt even have judgement yet, but he is pretty annoying with his shields and black mantles, the battle that ranked him up to sergeant was with another balance person at lvl 25 (DuganSandWalker). I thought the battle would last forever due to the fact that we both kept attacking and healing in a sequence (I attack he heals, He attacs I heal) and we both kept using mander minions (Nigel) and spirit armor, and to top it all we both had reshuffle so it took such a long time (almost 2hrs) but in the end he slipped up and didnt heal when he had 174 health so thank the banana king, i got a power pip so i was able to finish him off with locust swarm, but his minion was still alive but luckily it didnt kill my before the round was over so since Dugan died the mander died so yay me! I wish I could get Luke up to at least corporal :(. but I cant manage so I will rnk up Garrett instead! So here is a picture of him and his trusty pet, (Romeo).
If you are balance lvl 20 use my deck! :D
And steal a pet from your level 60!
MooMooNooNoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment