Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Reaching my Dream

Woot! Oh Yeah Baby! ALRIGHT! WOOHOO! Yay I finally found someone who is willing to hatch with winston the scarecrow and that they have a phoenix. Well, yesterday I realized I had enough money to hatch so I walked into the hatchery and looked through every realm to find someone with a phoenix, I saw one person with a phoenix but they didnt want to hatch, so I went to a different realm again and found someone with a phoenix, enough money, and they were willing to trade! (Mellsa something) So we stepped onto my favorite sigil (bottom left) and we hatched! and lucky me I got my dream pet, yeah that's right, my shadow birdy (luna) so yay  am happy, I hope it hatches when I get on. So anyway I got the dream pet : D

                         MooMooNooNoo(Sorry mellisa that i didnt remember your last name)

No comments:

Post a Comment